Despite various fundraiser events we knew we needed more money than we were getting. Alec suggested a sponsorship form. I created the form based on last years form, but updating the different bands of funding.
I put out to the committee on what to do for the funding brackets, with two shows there were some changes needed. You can see the document below (this is a WIP one as I didn’t have access to the final one at the time).
I wrote an email to send out the documents, with Phoebes excellent teacher eye she corrected it for me. I then sent all the emails out to companies, and gathered the assets need (logos banners etc) as required.
I also corresponded with companies regarding dates and times etc.