Above is my composite before the addition of an colour grading.
As seen before in a previous post, I started by creating a vignette as a black solid- lassoing it to focus on the character, the black applied to the edges of the image. The tutorial I was watching didn’t really go into detail on how to create this, so I did further snooping on Adobe’s website.
Below is my own AE vignette creation- I played around with the feathering and opacity of the mask to create the desired effect.
Once I was happy with this, I then went on to adjust the saturation using an adjustment layer set to hue/saturation.
After this I wanted to alter the colouring of the image more- through the tint effect in the adjustment layers.
This was my original grading but I found it too dark- I moved in to work on the opacity of each layer.
This is my final colour grade- I am leaving it for now so that I can attempt to recreate this in NUKE.